In the name of the Father, the Son and the Spirit, I make you a projectionist. Yea, this is real life. our chief projectionist ordained me on Tuesday. It was hilarious. After 4 weeks, I had Oneil Brown’s stamp of approval. It felt pretty good, but of course in this job there’s no time for praise to go to your head. After a gruelimg month with Palace Amusement i’ve learnt:
1. There’s a reason projectionist rhymes with PERFECTIONIST
2. Don’t take anything for granted.
3. Double check…and triple check. There are no do overs.
4. Practise even when you don’t need to.
5. You can sleep…tomorrow
6. Stretch before you get to work
7. Know your limits
8. Lack of sleep leads to mistakes
9. Check again to make sure
10. When yo make a mistake, move on you just have to learn from it.